Restaurant #7
Z Pizzeria Cafe; www.zpizzeria.com; Rating:8
Some interesting toppings. Very small dining area. The pizza was tasty and I would eat here again, but probably take out.
Restaurant #8
Koyo; There is no official website, so here is some info and reviews: http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Koyo.Restaurant.801-466-7111/review/list; Rating: 7
Good Japanese cuisine. Quiet and good service. I went to this restaurant in preparation for my trip to Japan.
Restaurant #9
Bohemian Brewery; www.bohemianbrewery.com; Rating: 10
Inventive and tasty menu. Had a chicken sandwich with chopped hazelnuts in it, that was a new one for me, and it was sooooo good! Totally recommend it and will go there again. And if you're in to beer, I hear that they brew some tasty stuff. My coworkers and I had a little night out along with a couple of friends, we all had fun here.
Restaurant #10
Donovan's Steak and Chop House; www.donovanssteakhouse.com; Rating: 11!!!
Oh my gosh! There are not words to describe! The service was amazing. The atmosphere was lovely. And the food...the food was FANTASTIC!!! Lizzie, Chase and I had dinner here during the SLC Downtown Dine O Round, so it was a little cheaper than usual; however, this is a very pricey place. I must say though, if you are looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate a special occasion...this is the place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment