06 May 2010

4 posts in 1 day!

Random #2
"It's been a very revealing 10 seconds, Harold"
This is a line from Stranger Than Fiction, one of my favorite movies. I just really like this line.

So, if you hadn't noticed, I recently took a trip to Japan with my sister, Mindy. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a few pictures. It was a great trip; nice to get away for a little while. The Japanese people were very friendly and helpful :) We saw a lot of temples and shrines! And of course went to the LDS temple in Tokyo. Ate at a fun little cafe in Kyoto called The Talking Giraffe...loved it! Melon soda at Mos Burger, yum! Beautiful cherry blossoms everywhere. And cucumber sushi, because let's face it, I don't like seafood. Honestly food was the most difficult part of the trip; got tired of the seaweed pretty quickly. Well, that's kind of a short synopsis of the trip...hopefully pics soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jules! I didn't know that you had a blog but I was surfing and found you on Alyssa's blog! I am jealous of your trip to Japan! Oh well, maybe some day! Are you still in SLC? If so, I can't believe I haven't gotten to see you! Come visit any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!! Japan is officially on my short list of "must see before I die!" destinations.

    ReplyDelete