06 May 2010

Movie update

Movie #10
The Fantastic Mr. Fox; Rating: 7
Chad and I watched this the night before I flew off to Japan. It was pretty cute and funny. Lots of funny lines from silly animals.

Movie #11
Love Happens; Rating: 7
A nice little romance. Pulls at the heart strings a little and reminds us that we're all just human...no one is perfect and love is accepting that fact and working together to move through imperfections. Watched this on the plane ride to Tokyo from Seattle.

Movie #12
Pirate Radio; Rating: 5
Funny, but much filthier than I was hoping it would be. I watched this one on the airplane home from Tokyo, it was edited (a little) and still too filthy.

Movie #13
This is it!; Rating: 7
Also watched this one on the airplane. It was really interesting. It showed a side of Michael Jackson that I don't think the majority of people had ever seen before. And it totally made me want to dance! I might have to take some dance lessons now :)

Movie #14
Sherlock Holmes; Rating: 9
Chad and I saw this at the dollar theater; (I love dollar movies). I really enjoyed this film, more than I had anticipated. It was a lot of fun. It was entertaining and it also really got my mind turning, trying to figure out the mystery myself; definitely enjoyed it :)

Movie #15
The Blind Side; Rating: 9
I really like how the film focuses on Mike's accomplishments and the good hearts of the people who took him in, loved him, and helped him to succeed. There is actually very little focus on the unfortunate circumstances he came from...at least in my opinion. I liked that the focused on the good and it was more looking "forward" than back. Nice, heartwarming story...and it's true.

Movie #16
Did You Hear About the Morgans?; Rating: 7
Funny, entertaining, but maybe a little long.

No comments:

Post a Comment