One of my goals is to attend my 30th LDS temple before I turn 30. When I turned 29 I had been to 25 temples, so that means I have to get to five before the year is over. Well, I'm happy to report that I am well on my way, 3 down, 2 to go...
Temple #26
Draper, UT Temple. Lizzie, Debbie and I went to the (fairly) new Draper temple in February.
Temple #27
Tokyo, Japan Temple. Mindy and I went to the Tokyo temple on April 9th! We went all the way to Japan to go to that temple! Honestly, we kind of did. Totally worth it.
Temple #28
Oquirrh Mt, UT Temple. Went out to the Oquirrh Mt temple on Saturday. What a fabulous view from the grounds! And I love the star shapes in the windows. This was the last temple left in UT that I needed to get to, so now I'll have to venture outside of the state to get my last 2 this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment