Recipe #7
Banana Oat Muffins; http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Oat-Muffins/Detail.aspx; Rating:8
These were very tasty and the oats made them seem a super healthy. However, I did add a quarter cup of sugar because they weren't quite sweet enough. And a little frosting on top is a tasty addition as well ;)
Date #2
My friend, Debbie, set me up with a buddy of hers from high school. We doubled with Debbie and her husband. We had dinner at Sawadee Thai (my favorite Thai place in SLC); enjoyed some galleries that were participating in the downtown gallery stroll; then enjoyed some Tillamook ice cream (Yeah!). I had a great time, it was a super fun night. My date and I had a lot in common and the conversation was very comfortable. He served his mission in Seattle (love!), he's super into photography (totally approve), and he was funny (VERY important). It was a great way to start off the weekend right and leave the crappy work weak behind. And Debbie gets points for setting me up with someone funny :) Overall date rating: 9.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had a good date! I'm really liking this blog, now I can keep an eye on your dating life :)
ReplyDelete