Okay, so what is the deal with the 30 goals? I decided that the best way to forget about the depressing part of turning 30 this year would be to create a whole bunch of awesomeness to look forward to and enjoy instead. I am keeping track of new recipes I make, new restaurants I visit, new movies I watch, all the dates I go on, etc with the goal being 30 new in each category. And then there is the list of 30 goals I am making and checking off.
In this blog I intend to chronicle my adventures as I compile my various lists and check off my goals. And maybe, if you're lucky, you'll have nearly as much fun reading about my adventures as I have living them :)
Of course if you would like to offer any assistance with these goals, it is more than welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

question: will you be rating the 30s here or someplace else? i know you will be rating the dates, but i think you should rate the restaurants and movies and such.
ReplyDeleteI was planning to give my opinion, but I think I will give them a rating too...thanks for the suggestion. So to answer your question: Yes.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm going to keep the dates anonymous. I will refer to them as Date #1, Date #2, etc.